Infrared Thermal Imaging Surveys in Surrey, BC
At Tourent Inspections, we believe in using the latest technology to our advantage. That’s why we integrate infrared thermal imaging into our home inspection reports.
Getting You the Answers You Deserve
Infrared Thermal Imaging can help you isolate places of possible warm or cold air leaks to optimize your home’s energy efficiency; it can also identify wet areas and potential leaks in ceilings, walls and floors before mold starts, and spot overloaded electrical connections at the source.
Thermal Imaging is a non-invasive method of seeing what might be going on behind your walls. The thermal imaging camera picks up very small differences in surface temperature.
Infrared inspections are extremely cost-effective, and a valuable diagnostic tools in numerous applications. With the high cost of energy today, homeowners should also use Infrared Imaging for energy savings, moisture detection, and especially for electrical panel inspections that can detect potential fire hazards from bad connections, overloaded circuits and more.
An infrared thermal imaging inspection can identify:
- Energy loss and efficiency
- Missing, damaged, and/or wet insulation
- Heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors
- Dangerous fluid leaks
- Unknown plumbing leaks
- Water and moisture intrusion that could lead to mold
- Hidden roof leaks, before they cause serious damage
- Electrical faults before they cause a fire
- Overloaded circuits
- Circuit breakers in need of replacement
- Broken seals in double pane windows
- Damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems
- Possible rodent or pest infestation.
At Tourent Inspections, we pride ourselves on our thorough, dedicated approach to property inspections. So before you agree to your upcoming purchase, get the facts about the property you’re looking to buy. Call Tourent Inspections today to schedule an appointment.